Smart cameras have become as popular as it assures you that your house is protected by them. The smart cameras are the devices which are wireless and placed at outside and inside of the house and it capture the footage and images. The best features of this smart camera are that you can keep an eye on your house even though you are sitting at the office. Let us see some features of the smart camera.
- Face tag: This camera can recognize the face. You can upload the pictures of the people like your family and friends who will be considered on the unsuspicious list and if anyone other than these people comes you will get alerts.
- GPS and geo fencing: The global positioning system and the geo fencing system will automatically switch on the camera when you close your doors and when you are near your house it also automatically disarms the smart cameras.
- Communication: The smart cameras not only capture the images but you can also listen to all the conversations and other suspicious sounds around the house. And if you feel that something evil is going to happen then you can even talk to them and threaten the evildoers.
- Motion detection: These cameras have the feature of sensing motion and once it senses any motion it automatically turn to that side so that it can use the face tag feature and identify if the person moving around is an outsider or a member of the family. If the person is from outside then it will alert you. This feature also works at night so you get complete security.
- Wireless design: As mentioned above these cameras are wireless and there is no need for any technician to come and install them. You just have to download the app and the camera and then connect both.
Smart cameras are becoming part of each household and helping them in providing security with all its features.